The International Relations Institute of Cambodia (IRIC) is honored and proud to have Prof. Dr. Xie Zheping, Associate Professor of Institute of Education, Tsinghua University, China, in the International Advisory Board (IAB) of IRIC.
Our IAB has primary purpose to ensure the institute leadership has ready access to diverse input and ideas from international academic circles during scheduled consultations. It is intended that this input, advice, and guidance will assist and support IRIC in its mission of providing top tier academic research, policy consultation and international recognition.
IAB was constituted to enable IRIC to benefit from the experience of internationally acclaimed intellectual pioneers in think-tanks, universities and research institutions who have made significant contributions to the academic research and policy consultation.
IAB members include an array of eminent and prominent figures from international research institutions, universities and think-tanks, who are respected for their contributions in their respective fields. To ensure that IRIC receives a diversity of perspectives of ideas and views, the IAB represents, not only a variety of disciplines, but also an extensive range of cultural backgrounds.
IAB’s first membership included, but not limited:
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Rüland, Professor of Political Science of Department of Political Science of University of Freiburg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Victor Sumsky, Director of ASEAN Centre in MGIMO University, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, Russia
- Prof. Dr. Yeonsik Jeong, Ph.D. in Political Science, Professor of Faculty of International Relations of the Changwon National University of the Republic of Korea, and President of the Korean Association of Southeast Asian Studies, South Korea
- Prof. Dr. Bradley J. Murg, Professor of Political Science and Director of Global Development Studies at Seattle Pacific University, and Affiliate Professor at the Jackson School of International Studies at the University of Washington , USA
- Mr. Brian Eyler, Senior Fellow and Director of Stimson’s Southeast Asia program of the Stimson Center, USA
- Prof. Dr. Caitlin Byrne, Director of Griffith Asia Institute, Griffith University, Australia
- Prof. Dr. See Seng Tan, President/CEO-Elect, International Students Inc. (ISI), USA, and Professor of International Relations, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Prof. Dr. Nguyen Huy Hoang, Director General and Senior Researcher of Institute for Southeast Asian Studies, Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences, Vietnam
- Prof. Dr. Fabio Indeo, Senior Analyst of NATO Defense College Foundation, Italy
- Prof. Liao Ran, Director for Development and Resources at Your Public Value, Germany and Professor at the Law School of Hunan University, China
- Prof. Dr. TAKAHASHI Akio, Professor at Department of South Asian Studies, Institute of Advanced Studies on Asia, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Mr. Love Englund, Owner/CEO of The Room Design Studio (Architecture) in Cambodia, Owner/Director of Muraya (Construction) in China and Owner/Director of Morakot Micro Finance in Myanmar, Sweden
- Prof. Dr. GU Jiayun, Vice Dean of School of Asian and African Studies and Director of Khmer Study Centre, Beijing Foreign Studies University, China
- Prof. Dr. Xie Zheping, Associate Professor of Institute of Education, Tsinghua University, China
Our most sincere gratitude to all renowned international scholars and experts for being part of our IAB.