- To study, research, follow up, analyze, and advise or provide information on foreign policy, politics, security, economics, international relations and international evolution in all fields.
- To facilitate with institutions and organizations as well as national and international researchers in conducting research on foreign policy, politics, security, economics and international relations.
- To strengthen and expand cooperation and exchange of experiences with institutions, centers, and international forums and other researchers of politics, economics, security and international relations that share the same direction.
- To organize conferences, seminars and forums concerning politics, security, international relations, and ongoing national and international political events.
- To assist the government in formulating and implementing policies in relevant fields as needed
- To publish academic journal and research works as well as audiovisual documents in the framework of the institute
- To collect, compile and organize a library to store documents and research materials in a due order in a library for the international affairs
- To perform other duties assigned by the Royal Academy of Cambodia.
1794total visits,2visits today